}

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Spellbinders Mummy's Boy Layout Tutorial

Hello friends - my tutorial for Spellbinders today is in the form of a layout - using Spellbinders Dies.  I have found they add so much to my layouts and make it so much easier - and quicker - I tend to take my time and it can be days before I finish what I have started - but no longer!!


I have used a mixture of dies and had a lot of fun doing it.  You can see how it has been done as you follow along with my Tutorial.

1. Adhere the Graceful Sweet Words Card Creator to the base of the patterned paper.
2. Cut/emboss using the Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - 6" Platform.
3. Remove the excess pieces using the Tool 'N One.
4. Adhere a strip of orange card stock behind the die cut border.

5.Cut/emboss three (3) Seth Apter Trifecta Etched Dies using orange card stock, adding #1 die from the Trifecta Die to the centre.
6. Separate the Die cuts from the negative Dies and put aside the negative Dies for a future project.

7. Adhere the Film strip with photos to a piece of patterned paper
8. Adhere the layered paper to the 12 x 12 card stock.
9. Adhere the Splatter Proof and Trifecta Die cuts randomly onto the layout.

10. Outline the Die cuts using a Black Gel pen.
11. Stamp the Turnaround 4 into the centre of the large  Splatter Proof Die cuts using Teal Zeal Ink.
12. Pop up the sentiments using 3D Foam Squares.

13. Adhere alphabet stickers to the filmstrip.
14. Pop up Chipboard Banners onto the top left corner of the layout, using 3D Foam Squares.
15. Use a handmade stencil to randomly add stenciling to the layout.

Spellbinders Supplies:
Other :  Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; white and orange card stock; patterned paper;Want2Scrap Blue Enamel Dots;  Film Strip Chipboard; Imagine Memento Ink in Teal Zeal; Authentique Paper: Patterned Paper, Chipboard Embellshments.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and so many wonderful details. Love the orange too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}